<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">even so..with GCs win tonight, I don't think Lee can catch em in points </div></div>
Yep, they sure can.
Printable View
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">even so..with GCs win tonight, I don't think Lee can catch em in points </div></div>
Yep, they sure can.
I know it's possible..but I'll believe it when I see it happen.
Haha thats ridiculous lees played like 3 teams this whole season that were worth anything...the rest have been like pop warner teams from kentucky...
They played 1 good KY team..the rest were not so good..and the only CMD team they beat is JIB (so far)..lol They have a decent team, but they have lost to nearly every good team they have played..If they get in over PV, Leb, or GC it's a travesty...Honaker is already in, and their rating was like 7th out of 8 going into the night.
Lee is a pretty decent team...played PV close, should have beat Lebanon, beat a highly ranked KY team. I view them as in the same light as Kelly - both improving, both with solid skill players, both with good, sound coaching. Lee does have much better fan support. On a side note, Kelly's fans reminded me tonight ot PV's - they don't seem to understand the game well enough to know when to cheer, what's going on. More like a Methodist homecoming dinner than anything else.
haha methodist homecoming dinner...that crackd me up
You must be Methodist too? lol
Penticostal actually!!!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know it's possible..but I'll believe it when I see it happen. </div></div>
Lee High:
Powell Valley (L) 7-3 4+7=11
Harlan, KY (W) 1-9 16+2=18
Middlesboro, KY (W) 6-4 16+12=28
Cawood, KY (W) 4-6 20+8=28
Sullivan North, TN (W) 3-7 20+6=26
John Battle (W) 3-7 16+6=22
Lebanon (L) 8-2 4+8=12
Gate City (L) 6-4 4+6=10
Virginia High (W) 4-6 16+8=24
Haysi (W) 7-3 16+14=30
Rating: 209/10 = 20.9
Gate City:
Richlands (L) 8-2 8+8=16
Tazewell (W) 1-9 20+2=22
Lebanon (L) 8-2 4+8=12
Appalachia (W) 7-3 16+14=30
Virginia High (W) 4-6 16+8=24
John Battle (W) 3-7 16+6=22
Clintwood (W) 5-5 16+10=26
Powell Valley (L) 7-3 4+7=11
Lee High (W) 7-3 16+14=30
J.I. Burton (L) 10-0 4+10=14
Rating: 207/10 = 20.7
With those numbers, you are actually depending on a team that has lost 2 games in a row to win 2 in a row against decent competition. Plus, you are banking on every game to go the way you think it will go...I just don't see it happening.